Wednesday 26 April 2017

Cairngorms National Park - Snow Road

The Snow Road has been developed as a superb driving route, starting from Blairgowrie to Grantown-on-Spey.  When I say developed, I mean promoted, the road has been in existence a while! There are now viewing installations and photo points all over the National Park. I can agree it is a fabulous route to drive. Anyway, there is an installation at the 'Devil's Elbow' just before you reach Glenshee ski centre.
One evening in the Easter holiday's daughter No.2 and I took the drive up to have a look. Naturally my camera died on me, thankfully daughter had her phone so I used it. To be honest the pictures are just as good as using a 'proper' camera. Have to say I was impressed with the seating area, blends in really well with a nice contrast of materials and forms.

















No comments: