Saturday 12 March 2011

Little's Restaurant


Today I had the rare treat of being taken out for lunch, well we all went. We decided to try Little's Restaurant at 4 Wellmeadow, Blairgowrie which opened a few weeks ago where the Pizza Place used to be. I have had some guest's who have been and said it was excellent. The decor is lovely and fresh and simple. The menu is super and there is a blackboard with 'specials' on. To start I had scallops and risotto followed by John Dory and Red Mullet. My daughters had lemon sole for a main course and the little one had mussels. Whatever your tastes there will be a dish to suit and they have a super choice on the 'fish' side. Can't fault it and it's only 10-15 minute walk away in the Wellmeadow. So if you come to stay I have some sample menus for you to have a look at.
We are very fortunate in Blairgowrie to have a good selection of places to have a meal.

No comments: